This has become my new favorite ab move. It looks a lot easier than it is (again, the woman in the picture seems to have ZERO problems with it) but I almost fell off the ball and ate face the first few times I tried it. However, once you get it down, it’s killer! The combination of the crunch and having to stabilize and balance on the ball is really effective and you’ll still be feeling it the next day!
- Place stability ball about 2 feet in front of wall.
- Lie faceup on ball with lower back on its center, knees bent 90 degrees, feet flat on wall, calves parallel to floor.
- Put hands behind head, elbows out to sides. Crunch up; lower. Do 10 reps.
- Extend right arm diagonally out to side and crunch up, rotating torso to left as you bring right arm to outside of left knee.
- Do 10 reps; switch sides and repeat.